Over 45? Not had your Covid-19 vaccination yet, why not walk-in today?
NW London residents aged 45 and over can now walk-in for a Covid-19 vaccination, at one of our eight large vaccination centres across eight North West London boroughs – no appointment needed
If you live in one of these boroughs (Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster) drop-in to one of our centres below:
· Ealing Vaccination Centre: CP House, 97-107 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 5TL
· Heathrow Vaccination Centre, Compass Centre, Bath Road, Heathrow, TW6 2GW
· Hammersmith Vaccination Centre: Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands Hammersmith International Ctre, Hammersmith, London W6 8DR
· Hounslow Vaccination Centre: Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre – 658 Chiswick High Rd, Brentford TW8 0HJ
· Marble Arch Vaccination Centre: 86 Edgware Rd, London W2 2EA
· Old Vinyl Factory Vaccination Centre: The Record Store, The Old Vinyl Factory, 15 Pressing Lane, Hayes, UB3 1HA
· Science Museum Vaccination Centre, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD
· Wembley Vaccination Centre: Olympic Office Centre, 8 Fulton Rd, Wembley, London, HA9 0NU
More details for these vaccination centres providing this walk-in service can be found here. All our mass vaccination sites and will open 9am-7pm.
You are asked to bring proof of age, your name and address and your NHS number if you have it.
Please note that the walk-in services will operate on a first come, first served basis for residents eligible to be vaccinated and it is possible you will be asked to come back at a later date should supplies run out on a given day. You can of course guarantee a vaccine slot by booking your appointment through the national booking system.