NHS Weekly Updates
Free flu vaccine for patient with a learning disability – Patient with a learning disability can also receive a free flu vaccine. This [weekly%20update]easy read leaflet provides information on how to get a vaccination.
2. Covid-19 Vaccine Survey – We would like to know what the public’s view is on receiving a potential Covid vaccine. Have your say, please click here https://bit.ly/35UcDWC, so we can help NHS services understand what matters most to you. This survey is being run across the 8 North West London boroughs of Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea, and Westminster. The results will be analysed by both Healthwatch and the NHS and published in the coming months.
3. Share your views on our new temporary booked services at Parsons Green Health Centre and Hammersmith Hospital Urgent Treatment Centre – The CCG has launched temporary booked services in place of the walk-in service at Parsons Green Health Centre and the Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) at Hammersmith Hospital. Having booked services as temporary arrangements while Coronavirus remains with us ensures effective infection prevention control, keeping our staff and patients safe. We would like you to share your views on these services and our decision to re-launch them temporarily in this way. To have your say on Parsons Green Booked Clinic and/or on Hammersmith Hospital Booked UTC, pleas click here https://bit.ly/39DTPx7
4. NWL Epic Network Meeting – On Wednesday 9 December, 12:30 14:30, agenda attached. For other papers of the meeting, please email Dr Ray Johannsen-Chapman email@example.com. To join the meeting on the day, Click here to join the meeting
5. New way to access A&E/Emergency Departments – People to use NHS 111 first when they have an urgent but not life-threatening medical need, rather than going straight to A&E. If the patient needs urgent care, NHS 111 can now book them in to be seen quickly and safely in A&E/Emergency
6. Richmond Fellowship, H&F Employment and Wellbeing Service – The updated Timetable of the upcoming virtual Workshop sessions for December 2020 attached. The details of these are also available to view on our website. https://www.hfemploymentandwellbeing.org.uk/november-virtual-workshops/ If you have any questions, contact Naveen Weerasinghe, M: 07768 486 373 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. National Quality Board – Vacancies for Patient and Public Voice Experts – The Board is advertising for two Patient and Public Voice Experts to join the Board next year, the recruitment and application pack attached. To apply please submit a completed application to email@example.com by midnight on 18 December 2020. If you have any queries or require the application form in a different format, contact Samantha Rashid M: 07730379761 E: firstname.lastname@example.org