Large Vaccination Centres
Important information about vaccination centres:
- Appointments for our large vaccination sites are by appointment only, you will only be able to book an appointment when you receive a letter from the NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Booking Service. You will not be able to book an appointment until you receive your invite letter.
- This letter will provide all the details you need to book a vaccination at a centre within 45 minutes of your home address.
- Please do not turn up at a vaccination site without an appointment, you will not be vaccinated.
- You will be sent a letter from NHS Covid-19 Vaccination Booking Service when it is your turn to book in for your vaccination.
- Letters will initially go to people aged 80 and over who live in reasonable travelling distance of the locations that are open, and who haven’t already been vaccinated through other NHS vaccination services.
- You can find more information about the national booking service here and more information about what to expect at your appointment here
- If you have an appointment booked in NW London you can find more details about our vaccination centres below. Please note more centres will be opening over the next few weeks.
Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the time of your appointment – this helps prevent people queuing and helps our sites to maintain safe social distancing.