A useful fact-sheet with frequently asked questions for North West London residents
North West London residents including people living in Hammersmith and Fulham can now access local, up to date information on health and care services in their borough during COVID 19 pandemic.
This useful fact-sheet with frequently asked questions was produced by the North West London Health and Care Partnership.
Some of the questions cover topics such as:
- What should I do if I need medical help during this time?
- Can I still contact my GP?
- What should I do if I need a prescription or repeat prescription?
- I think I might be having a heart attack, what should I do?
- I’m having treatment for cancer and I’m worried about getting the virus…
- I have a learning disability/ autism, where can I get help?
For full list of topics and advice please click on the link: Help Us Help You Get Care When You Need It – FAQs.